
Here she is, the beautiful Stefanie, the baby of our family. Stefanie will be getting married in May. She called me tonight to tell me and I am SO thrilled for her!!! I told Marshall and he laughed and said "Stefanie, you're a genius." Haha! Stefanie and Will got a kick out of it. I'm SOOO excited for my little sis! This is not their engagement photo..just one that was taken at a family dinner.
4 comments:
Congrats to Stefanie!! Please tell her hi for me and that I'm very happy for her!
And from the Naperville Gibsons - congratulations to Stefanie!! We surely love all the Grubbs and feel like relatives instead of friends. Aprilyn, you do a great job on keeping up with people. Hope you will continue to keep us informed about the family.
Tell her CONGRATS from the mom of 3....
I'm happy for Stefanie too! A handsome looking couple!
Post a Comment