Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Utah Flash Game






Tonight I took Nathan and 2 of his friends to a Basketball game. They had a BLAST! I got free tickets from Marshall's school and a generous person offered me 2 more so we all went for free! That's the best way to go. So many of the boys that I am Cubmaster to were there. It looked like everyone had a great time. I enjoyed it too! I think it would be fun to go again as long as I don't pay for the tickets! :) The boys had just as much fun beating each other with the noise makers as they did watching the game. I got the beating started though. :) I decided to have a sword fight with the noise makers. Also, the Flash Fox (the mascot) squirted silly string ALL OVER Nathan!! It was great...he went above us and squirted it down directly on Nathan. We had a great evening!!

No comments: