Thursday, November 20, 2008

8 Is Great Tag

Susan and Tristen tagged me so I will fill you in on my life in groups of eight.

TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. I don't watch TV
2. If I do, it's usually Mickey Mouse Clubhouse but it's not like I enjoy that show.
3. We can stop there. I just don't watch TV.

8 Things That Happened To Me Yesterday
1. Nathan, Marshall, and Brian went to school.
2. I babysat
3. I played outside
4. I walked to the Elementary School
5. I made 3 meals
6. I attempted to clean the house
7. I gave up that futile attempt.
8. I didn't sleep much last night.

Eight Favorite Places to Eat
1. Carl's Jr. - the kids love playing there.
2. California Pizza Kitchen (but I don't eat there very often)
3. Olive Garden (I can't remember the last time I ate there.)
4. My Uncle or Dad's house when there is a family dinner
5.
6.
7.
8.

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward to
1. Marshall sleeping through the night. WHEN??!
2. Marshall eating
3. Sleep
4. Thanksgiving in Idaho
5. A Date with my hubby- not sure what that is anymore
6. Nathan's birthday party
7. Getting my pictures on CD.
8. The Resurrection.

Eight Things On My Wish List
1. Tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Christmas Concert
2. A Blue Tooth Headset or something similar. I was in the car way too much today!
3. Clothes (I wear them out too fast)
4. Lose weight...lots of it.
5. Wolf Den Leaders
6. Tickets to the Jon Schmidt Christmas Concert
7. Tickets to Michael McLean's Forgotten Carols (oh, that show is SOOOO good!)
8. People to understand why I would want the Cub Scouts to be in full uniform. I wish they could see why "just a shirt" isn't good enough. I say that because I see the attitude of the boys. Too many of them have an "I don't really care" attitude. It's sad.

Tag 8 people
1. Cindy
2. Susie
3. Renee
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
I'm too tired to think of tagging anyone else. If you wanna do it, do it. If not, don't. As Brian would say, "I'm easy..just not cheap."

3 comments:

Megan said...

I was surprised at how similar some of these answers were to me. I don't watch tv, I don't know what I would even put for favorite shows anymore, and what is sleep? Insomnia has been haunting me, thus my comment at 4:30 in the morning. Does this make sense?

Tristen said...

Girl!! I tagged you too with the same tag!! Maybe this shouldn't count since you were replying to someone else's tag!! Just kidding, thanks for sharing~
Tristen

Kerry and Dave said...

I love the Christmas music! I can't believe it's that time again! Great family pictures!