Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pro-Life

I have been Pro-Life for as long as I can remember. I remember being in my Sophmore health class in High School. I was the only Mormon in that class. We were talking about abortion that day and I adamantly stated that I did NOT support abortion...no matter what! Even if my health were at stake, I would NOT abort a baby. Some people say that is irresponsible of me. I say that is just how I am. I could not choose my life over my unborn child's life.

Election Day is Tuesday. Life is important to me and I will vote for the candidate that will sustain life. Here is a video of the candidates telling us their position on abortion.

4 comments:

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Thanks for posting this. I put it on my blog too because I was so shocked by it. I had no idea that Obama felt so strongly about abortions. It sickens me.

big8smiley said...

I am SO WITH you on that. I knew that Obama supports abortion strongly and he disgusts me. I would never ever ever abort. It is a new little life that deserves a chance no matter how it was formed.

Paige said...

Thank you for sharing this. I put it on my blog as well.

Elliot's Magah said...

Thanks! I posted this on both of my websites too!