Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Pictures of Marshall

Nathan was busy and I never got pictures of him yesterday. I will get him to put his costume on again today so I can get his picture too. So without delay, I bring you....BATMAN!!!!!!




Batman is ready to spring into action.



Over there! Who needs my help?


Oh no! It's a girl! Do I have to save a girl??


I don't believe this!



Duty calls. Even if it is a girl.


Batman must f l y.


Away I go!


Mr. Freeze! You are no match for The Dark Knight!!



Woah, my gun broke! I am STRONGER than I thought!


You'll never get away with this! I'll chase you on foot!!



How did I end up over here? Strange...


That's more like it.


Sleep peacefully fellow citizens, Batman will always be there to protect you.

4 comments:

Tristen said...

He's adorable! Great post!

Cindy Price said...

Too cute. I love this post!! Great picture of Batman flying!!

Paige said...

What a cute post! Very creative!

Megan said...

So funny. I love all the pictures. Too bad we don't live close together, Collin and Marshall would have gotten along well yesterday.