Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Conversations With Marshall

Tonight while I was gone and Brian was getting Marshall in bed, they had this conversation:

Marshall: I like boys.

Daddy: I like girls and boys.

Marshall: WHY?

Daddy: Because I have 2 boys and I have a wife and she is a girl. Someday I hope to have a daughter too. Would you like to have a sister?

Marshall: (thinking............)

Daddy: I also have a Mom and a Dad so that's a girl and a boy.

Marshall: Why? Cuz you bought them at the store?

Daddy: (chuckling) No silly, because they are my parents and they've had me since I was a baby.

Marshall: What if you sold them at the store?

Daddy: You can't.

Marshall: Why?

Daddy: Because people aren't for sale.

Marshall: What is for sale?

Daddy: Clothes, or shoes, or food, but not people.

Marshall: Oh.

THE END.

This boy makes us laugh so hard sometimes!

3 comments:

big8smiley said...

So cute. I wonder how long Marshall laid in bed and stewed over that conversation!

Rhonda said...

you can almost just see the wheels turnin' in their heads! What a cutie pie!

Megan said...

This cracks me up, I love hearing their little conversations and the way they think.
Can't wait to see the Halloween costumes!