Monday, October 20, 2008

52 Blessings Project, Week 42


This man is Lord Baden Powell, the founder of the Boy Scouts program. I love working in Cub Scouts!! We just had our Cub Scout Leader Pow Wow and it was wonderful to be reminded that we are raising future leaders, both in the church and community, as well as in their homes.

3 comments:

Cindy Price said...

Boys Scouts of America just can't be beat!!! Thank goodness for Lord Baden Powell!!

Megan said...

Just catching up on all my blog reading and wanted to say that I enjoy reading your posts.
I agree with you on the voting, I'm sometimes not sure what the point is when our only two candidates are not great choices. My philosophy is to vote on what I believe to be the lesser of two evils.
And I'm sorry about your mother, apparently you have grown leaps and bounds from that experience and it's what makes you the kind, understanding person you are today.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Great program! Good blessing! Gotta love scouting.