
I'm sure I have a time or two or a hundred (if you have known me for a long time). I just finished listening to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing "I Need Thee Every Hour" again. It's so beautiful. One of the things they do the best is BLEND! They sound like one voice but there are so many of them singing! It's amazing and beautiful. I hope someday I can be in that choir, just as my Mother was long ago.
2 comments:
Yes, I know you love music. I lived with you and it was wonderful! I love music too and that is a great version of that song. :) You introduced me to lots of music that I still enjoy today. Thank you!
I didn't know you loved music!! Thanks for sharing!!
Ha ha, just kidding!!! I knew. I thought the Mormon Tabernacle Choir did an exceptional job at conference. It's like heaven.
Post a Comment