Friday, October 10, 2008

You've GOT To Be Kidding Me!


It's true. Now YOU can own authentic Obama Paper Dolls. Here's the description from Borders:
These beautifully rendered paper dolls of Senator Barack Obama, his wife, Michelle, and their two daughters include a complete wardrobe of authentic outfits worn on the campaign trail. Features brief biographical notes and a bonus "Election Night Scorecard."

I know, I know, you're all saying, "OH, I've GOT to have me one of those!" I'm sure there are plenty for all the little girls in the world who dream of dressing up Obama and his family. WHAT THE HECK???? That's freaky weird.

8 comments:

Cindy Price said...

I agree, very very weird. Oh, my, oh, my!!

I love your background!!

Megan said...

This cracks me up, just the other day I saw an Obama children's book, it was weird.
Thanks for your comments, so sweet, and thanks for sending the feeding group info. I haven't looked into it yet, but hopefully I'll have time to check it out today.

Rhonda said...

oh sheesh! My kids told me they have an OBAMA channel now. It continually runs the story of his life. Wow, I gotta get in on that....NOT!!!!!!!!!

Candy said...

Anything to make a buck these days. Wow, 7.99 to be exact.

heather said...

Scary, Obama is the last thing I want my children playing with, he's right up there with Barbie who is not allowed in our home!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

What the???? Yeah need one for target practice!

Amy Sorensen said...

LOL...if he loses, those will probably go on clearance fairly quickly!

Amy Sorensen said...

LOL...if he loses, those will probably go on clearance fairly quickly!