Monday, October 13, 2008

52 Blessings Project, Week 41



I'm grateful for a working heater in my home. It has been very cold and snowing the past few days. I'm so grateful our home is heated so we don't have to freeze. There are so many people without homes. I'm so grateful we have a warm home to live in, especially during the cold months. Brrr!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

yeah for heaters!

I actually appreciate A/C more where I'm from but to each his own!!! ;)

Cindy Price said...

Being able to get nice and warm and cozy when it's cold outside is a wonderful!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

yes we too had some lovely snowy weather too! Heat is a wonderful blessing!

Amy Sorensen said...

Hey, Aprilyn...I discovered your blog by way of Candace's blog! Just wanted to say that I am feeling like a complete flake, having not invited Marshall over. Things are just CRAZY here! but, we have not forgotten. They are changing my schedule at work a little bit in November, which will give me a bit more time to be at home (but is wrecking havoc on my carefully-constructed daycare plans, sigh) and I hoping then that he'll still want to come over!