
Brian and I went to see Glenn Beck speak last night. I have heard him on the radio a few times and watched his show here and there but Brian is the avid fan. I wasn't that thrilled about going to see him speak for my birthday but I went because Brian wanted to and because that meant I got a date! :)
It turned out to be really nice. I laughed and felt inspired. There is hope, he told us. We don't know who we can trust in this world right now but he reminded us, we can always trust God. Thanks for the great reminder Glenn. I won't give up!
3 comments:
That sounds like a good night out for your birthday! What mom can't use some time away and a little inspiration as well? I'm glad you are happy with how it turned out.
Glen Beck rocks. He's amazing and a true example of how the Lord can turn someones life from really bad to exceptionally GREAT!
I have watched him here and there too. Glad that it turned out good. Happy late birthday!
Post a Comment