I have the wonderful opportunity to babysit 3 darling kids (1 of whom is in my Cub Scout Pack). I just happened to be visiting with the parents and looking through this boy's Cub Scout book when the Mom happened to say she was worried because her babysitter told her she was going to quit babysitting her kids in 1 month. I told her I'm home and could do it. She was thrilled! I was pretty thrilled too because we really could use the extra money. I want to get some money put away for a rainy day.
We have a crib and many other baby things just sitting in the garage waiting to be used. So now we have a use for them! We set up the crib in the boys' room and it's nice to have a quiet place for the baby to sleep while she's here. It was also so great for Marshall to have a buddy to play with. He had a good day. I can't wait for the next day we babysit! We'll be doing it 2-3 times per week. This is truly an answer to my prayers!
1 comment:
How cool for you! You have such a good attitude about it, I'm sure it will be a good experience. It's also nice to get a 3-year-old boy out of your hair for a little while. I'm still working on that.
Post a Comment