Saturday, October 18, 2008

Proposition 8

I may not live in California but I wanted to post these videos anyway. Traditional marriage is under attack. Some people believe marriage does not have to be a man and a woman. However, I know that marriage should be ONLY between one man and one woman.

Here's a cute song. The guy sings, "When God said, 'Love your brother', I don't he meant like that."


Russell M. Nelson, an Apostle of Jesus Christ, said this:


My friend Cindy had this one on her blog and I really liked it:

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Those are great APrilyn!

We are following suit with Cali...we have a prop on the ballot in Nov that my husband is directly assigned to help promote (via Stk Pres)...it's a moral issue-not a political one which is why we are allowed to head up big tadoos about it. Wish us luck!

Vidal's Nest said...

It makes my stomach turn! We have prop 102 this fall. Same thing! I will be sick if it doesn't pass!

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

Hooray for people like you, Aprilyn, who fight for the greater good!

I'm pleased that so many different churches are banding together for this same cause. I have seen so much good come out of this---and yet I am SO SAD that the opposition has become so vicious. The world needs to be watching this closely.

Keep us Californians in your prayers!