Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Why Vote for Obama?

Listen to this video clip to find out why people are voting for Barack Obama. If you are voting for him, would you mind telling me why? I'm not going to harp on you or tell you you are a bad person. I just want to know why people vote for certain candidates. I don't know who I'll vote for. I feel like just staying home and not voting at all. I HATE politics. If I were asked what McCain's policies are, I wouldn't have a clue. I'm not even sure I'll vote for him. I think politicians are a bunch of sneaky liars. Maybe I'm wrong, but it sure seems that way.

5 comments:

Cindy Price said...

Oh, my. Sean Hannity does something similar called "man on the street" and it amazes me how stupid some people really are.

By the way, I am NOT voting for Obama. He is NOT pro-life, NOT for the war and Palin is NOT his VP choice!! And...I hate politics too!!

Rhonda said...

I don't HATE politics...mostly because I feel like it's so important that I have to try to get informed and involved...but it's not my fav thing!

I do not love McCain (he's from my homestate of AZ so I know him well) but he is definitely a far safer choice than Obama. Obama is so skewed in his thinking it's terrifying. Terrifying.

Rhonda said...

p.s. whichever way you go...DO VOTE!

Elliot's Magah said...

WOW!!! Scary! Politics is not really my thing either BUT it is getting to be so important to keep up on it because so much is happening that we cannot afford not to know what is going on. Otherwise we'll end up being like the nit-wits on this video~

Vidal's Nest said...

BO is a idiot and I am not a huge fan of Mccain and thought about not voting, but the more I got to thinking about it I realized it's not just about the presidency. It's about the judges that are going to be appointed so I have to vote mcain if I want my moral views upheld!