My friend Heather did such a wonderful job with my family pictures! I am so pleased. It's not an easy task when Marshall is so completely stressed out. She understand him though, because she has 2 children who are a lot like him. You should really visit her website! I used to get our pictures done at Kiddie Kandids because there was no sitting fee but I've spent far less on pictures this year than I ever have before. She offers a discount for families who have children with Special Needs. We decided to go the cheaper route and have her put the pictures on CD. Then we can take them somewhere like Costco and get them printed at a very reasonable price. Check out this slideshow of my favorite pictures.

7 comments:
Amazes me how much they have changed this year! Great pics.
These pictures are so beautiful! You must be proud of your beautiful family!!
Yes, I am talkin to you! Thanks again...I am working on your pictures today!
Totally Awesome! I love it! All of your boys are so handsome.
Those pictures turned out so nice! Thanks for sharing them. :)
You are really good to get so many current pictures. I don't even remember the last time we had a family picture done.
Great pictures!!!!
Love them, very handsome family..
Great pictures. I love the ones in front of the...wood cabin? or whatever it was. Oh and the boys in front of the tree....Super nice!
You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment