Nathan came into this world at 12:31 am on November 17, 1998. He weighed 6 lbs 14 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. He was born 2 weeks early but I was thrilled. You know how it gets to be at the end of your pregnancy..
He cried a bit at first, but once the nurses got him cleaned up and warm, he was just looking around, checking out his new surroundings. I worked a lot when he was a baby so I had various people taking care of him. (NOT a good thing.) I noticed early on that Nathan is very talented. Not only is this boy smart as can be, but that boy CAN SING!!! Just ask those who have heard him. I'll see if I can get him to sing and I'll video tape it soon. Nathan is a kind boy who wants to do what is right. He tries so hard to please everyone.
Nathan would make a great farmer. He wants to live on a farm and do "farm work". I wonder if that would last very long. :) He loves math, and science. He LOVES 4th grade this year and has "the best teacher...EVER!!!!!"
Nathan LOVES Cub Scouts. He works hard at school, home and in Cub Scouts. He will succeed at anything he tries. If you ask him what he wants to be when he grows up, he will have a hard time telling you just one thing. He wants to be a professional singer, an Astronaut, a farmer, or a Scientist.
I love you Nathan!! I hope you have a great birthday! I'll post some pictures of Nathan but I'll have to scan some later when a certain someone isn't saying, "Come see what I want to play Mom. MOM!!!!! MOM!!!!
This is him on the day I brought him home from the hospital.


I just love this crooked grin of his! :)







I got off on a tangent there but HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!! I can't believe you are 10 already!
9 comments:
Hey thanks for the plug! It was fun to see the boys in action!
Wow, he's looking so tall and SKINNY!!!
Happy Birthday Nate the great!!!!
Those pictures were so fun to look at!
Happy Birthday, Nathan. You are a very handsome young man!! But, more important you are good inside!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!!!!!
Happy Birthday Nathan! Those pictures of him are all so cute. :) You are blessed to have him in your home (which you already know!).
Wow, when did he grow up? He looks like such a young man now. Happy Birthday Nathan!
Have fun celebrating with the birthday boy!
fun pictures. That crooked smile is cute. It's so fun to have birthdays to think about how far they've come and celebrate their little lives. He's a great kid.
I've been meaning to tell you I love the "normal' comment at the top of your blog.
Happy birthday!!! I love all of the pictures. You've got a great hubby. I love the animation in the water picture-it totally shows how much he loves his son! (btw, I did look at his blog and left a comment the first day you sent it to me, I need to look again.) Hope it was a great birthday!
Post a Comment