Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Suspended!
My driver's license expired on my birthday but I totally forgot all about it. I finally remembered last Friday so Brian took me to the Driver's License Division to get it renewed. Except they weren't open on Friday. Ugh! So we went on Monday after we got Nathan off to school. I had 2 extra kids that I was babysitting that day so Brian stayed in the car with Marshall and the 3 little kids while I went in. After waiting in line for a long time, it was finally my turn. The woman told me there was a health restriction on my license. I had no idea! So, I took my trusty health form to my doctor this morning and after acquiring the necessary signature, headed back to the Driver's License Division. I knew I had the correct form so I was good to go. When the woman looked closer at my driving record, she noticed that my driver's license had been SUSPENDED in 2005!!!!! WHAT?!?! Apparently, I forgot to change my address with the DMV when I moved from Provo to Orem and they had no way to get the forms to me. Whoops! Good thing I never got pulled over!!! I'm thankful that I am a careful driver. That could have been really bad.
Labels:
Aprilyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Dang!!! Glad you are good to go now!
Oops! You must be a really good driver. :) Glad it's all figured out now.
HEHEHE! I mean oops! yep, good thing you haven't been pulled over
That is so crazy. Can you imagine if you DID get pulled over? And then cuffed??? You would have had NO IDEA! I'm glad you got it taken care of. :)
WOW, you really was lucky....
Oh no! Hope your license is good to go now.
Hugs,
Lisa (preemie-l)
Post a Comment