
Hey all who read my blog, I need your help!! Especially those who live in states other than Utah. My Cub Scout Pack is in need of uniforms, especially pants. Here in Utah it's really hard to find any kind of Cub Scouts uniforms at the Thrift Stores. So, if you happen to go to Thrift Stores and see ANY Cub Scouts uniforms, PLEASE buy them!! I will pay you the price of the clothes plus shipping. Check out this picture to see what we need. We don't do Tiger Cubs so we don't need the orange neckerchief or hat. The Webelos Scouts can wear the tan or blue shirt. If they choose to wear tan, they need blue shoulder loops, khaki green pants, a Boy Scout belt, and the green socks. You know it's a Cub Scout uniform if the tag says something about Boy Scouts of America. Please help us out if you can!!
2 comments:
I like your new family picture in the title!
I don't have anything even close to scout anything. Sorry - but good luck!
Hey Aprilyn-I'll keep an eye out for these! My nephew just turned 8 and is in LOVE with scouting!!
Post a Comment