Obama supports killing babies. When an abortion fails, and the baby is born alive, he/she is left to die. Obama supports this. If you want to watch the video below, just know it is a nurse talking about what happens when a late- term abortion fails. It's terrifying and enlightening. Obama wants to legalize late- term abortions. I can not stomach that. Not now, not ever.
Would I refuse to vote for a guy just because of his stance on the issue of abortion? Yes. Yes, I would.
This is what Obama said he would do first if he were elected president. Hmm. I'm thinking that USA isn't really "the land of the free and the home of the brave" anymore. Sad and scary.
4 comments:
that issue alone is enough to decide my vote as well.
But, of course, there's OODLES of reasons why I can't vote for him. A socialized system is another, super high taxes, discouraging hard work by taking more taxes from workin' folk to give to lazy folks. Not cool.
I pray all goes well tomorrow.
Thanks for sharing, Aprilyn. We need to keep praying!!
Sick, sick. I am shocked and saddened BO is pres.
God have mercy on us all!
Post a Comment