Yes, I've been tagged by several people but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. SO, here I go. (Yeah, about time huh!)
The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
So, here are the 6 random things about me:
1. I love Christmas music. I could listen to it all the time!
2. I don't get enough sleep.
3. I love to sing.
4. I love to play the piano.
5. I peel the dead skin off my heels. (Are you all grossed out now? I totally won Brian over when I told him that. Ok, so he wasn't really excited about peeling the skin off my heels but he knew I was honest!
6. I did my daily routine today and loved it. My kitchen sink is shiny, my bathroom has been wiped down, my laundry is almost done (1 more load to fold), my kitchen floor is SO clean, my floors have all been vacuumed this week, and I changed everyone's bed sheets (that one is on the weekly routine list but I did it today finally).
I tag- 6 people who read my blog and don't mind doing this.
There, aren't you so excited? Oh just wait. Here is another one-
Crazy 8's tag (thanks Tris!)
8 things I'm obsessed with right now:
1. My Fam
2. Christmas Music
3. reading blogs (I am shameless!!)
4. cleaning my house
5. getting Marshall to eat
6. www.readthescriptures.com
7. www.ldsjournal.com
8. Cub Scouts
8 words or phrases I use daily:
1. Marshall
2. Nathan
3. FOCUS
4. one sec
5. I love you
6. Good job! You took a bite!!
7. Marshall, kneel down for prayer. On your knees.
8. What is rule #1?
8 TV Shows I love to watch
I only watch TV occasionally with Marshall or Nathan so I'll put down the ones we watch
1. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
2. Curious George
3. Hannah Montana (ok we've seen a few episodes)
4. Suite Life of Zac and Cody (we've seen some of this but not much)
That about covers it for TV. We so rarely watch it.
8 things I did yesterday
1. write on my blog
2. beg Marshall to eat
3. Practically shove food in said boy's mouth
4. Took Nathan to his first Webelos Den Meeting (oh man! He LOVED IT!!)
5. Folded Laundry
6. Took Marshall down the street to a neighbor's house to play on their swings and slide. We were good guys, then bad guys. We hid in the trees and had lots of fun for a few hours.
7. Made dinner super fast
8. Picked up Brian while dinner was cooking.
9. (I'm making up for the lack of TV one) Bathed Marshall
10. Read the book, "How Much Is A Million" to Marshall for about the millionth time!
11. Said prayers with the boys.
12. Went to bed too late.
8 of my favorite places to eat
1. Carl's Jr. (The boys love their play place)
2. California Pizza Kitchen but it's too expensive so we don't ever go there.
3. Bring pizza home (Little Caesars 5 buck pizza!! WOOHOO!)
4. When we're feeling really rich, we order Papa John's Pizza.
5. The kitchen table
6. picnic in the backyard
7. picnic at the park
8. in the car if i'm starving and have no time to stop for meals.
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Nathan's birthday on Monday!! He will be 10. OH. MY. GOSH! He has requested a crazy dinner in our home. More about that later.
2. Feeding Therapy
3. Getting new Wolf Den Leaders so I don't have to do it anymore. Our old ones needed to stop because she is REALLLY pregnant and uncomfortable, etc. 'Nuf said. You understand.
4. Marshall sleeping through the night.
5. Getting our pictures taken tomorrow.
6. Going to visit Brian's Mom for Thanksgiving.
7. Next Pack Meeting
8. The Millenium (but I'm not ready yet!!)
8 things on my wish list-
1. A few more T-shirts. I've only got like 4 left that are still in decent shape.
2. indoor tunells for Marshall to crawl through (helps his sensory problems)
3. a bigger living room
4. a platform swing for said living room. Oh, those help Marshall SO MUCH!!
5. Brian graduating with his PhD. Someday my love, someday.
6.tickets to see Jon Schmidt's Christmas concert
7. Tickets to see The Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert with guest BRIAN STOKES MITCHELL!!!!!! Oh can't someone get me just 2 tickets?? That would be soooo awesome.
8. The DVD and CD from last year's Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert. I got to take Nate to Music and the Spoken Word last year after their Christmas Concert. We were in heaven, I tell you! Thanks Kari who got me the tickets last year. Got some connections for me this year? Anyone, anyone? (Bueller, Bueller).
8 people I tag
1. Lisa, Mum to Mitch and Harry
2. Judy
3. Dawn Farr
4. Renee
5. Kristin Mormon Mommy (if you have time)
6. Amy (yes you mom to D and A)
7. Meg (not sure you have time but if ya do, don't feel left out)
8. Paige
3 comments:
It was so fun to finally meet your cute little family!
Happy Birthday Nathan! :) (Its Monday)... Yeah, I am hoping to find two tickets to the Motab concert too! Ive signed up three times (I used my sistas and Moms names and addresses.) If I can get a couple more, I will send them to you.
So cool Kari!! My home teacher is also gonna see if he can get a couple tickets. We saw Brian Stokes Mitchell at a concert with MOTAB when they did something for O.C. Tanner Gift of Music. My Dad works for O.C. Tanner. Brian Stokes Mitchell is an amazing singer!!!
Post a Comment