
I'm SO grateful for KSL Classifieds. I have found some great Christmas presents for the boys on there. We don't really have a lot of money for Christmas this year but I have been able to find such great deals! Remember that racetrack I was talking about? I got it! WOOT!! It was only $7 and it looks new enough. Plus the lady who was selling it lives in Orem so I didn't have to drive far. There's also a brand new Boggle game for $7 but I probably won't get that. I kind of want it and the person lives in Orem but I NEED food storage and I NEED to save money so we're gonna get a Scrabble game (used but OK) for $7 and that will be the family's gift. I have to refrain from saying what I got for free for Nathan's Christmas present because you never know when he might be reading over my shoulder! :)
3 comments:
Hey maybe that's what I need to do this year since we are in the same boat this year. I will have to check it out.
thats great about the racetrack!
Oh and I don't have an angel or star for our tree either. ;(
As for the ornaments...those are cute but I don't have one in front of me to figure out how to make them. sorry!
GOod luck sewing. I have to do some clothes repairing with my machine soon...I need luck to get THAT measely stuff done. Forget doing a big calendar!
You're frugality amazes me. I'm so happy for you that you have been able to find just the right things for so little! Honestly your kids will NEVER even know the difference. It's the same as if they took it out of the box brand new and played it for a couple of days. I can't wait to hear how much they love their gifts! You are such a great mom. :)
Post a Comment