![]() | #1, Rudolph Way | |
| Wednesday, December 10, 2008 | |
Merry Christmas Marshall!
Thank you for sending me your email all the way from ... ! HO!! Ho!! ho!! Did you know there are lots of elves in ...? I hear they like visiting ... because there's a special boy by the name of Marshall that lives there! (*wink*).
Jumping Jingle Bells, Marshall! Are you really and truly 4 years old already?!? I'll bet you're really excited about Christmas! Everyone at the North Pole sure is! Are you looking forward to Santa Claus visiting your home? Rudolph said he's really excited about visiting your home! I also hear you've been a good boy. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).
Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. racetrack; 2. train tracks and; 3. spiderman game for my v.smile.
Aha! My Santa spidey senses were tingling just before I started reading your letter! I just *knew* you were going to ask for some Spiderman stuff for Christmas! We are always a few presents short of Spiderman things every year because the elves have so much fun playing with the web blasters (have you ever seen an elf stuck to a ceiling before!?!) I'll ask them nicely and maybe they can put aside your Spiderman present special.
Oh! oh! I just got a report from an elf that a little boy who lives close to you was being very naughty! Guess I better end my letter to you so I can change my Naughty & Nice List again. Take care Marshall and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 15 more sleeps until Christmas!!
All My Love,
![]()
Natersmommy@comcast.net | ![]() |
Dear Santa Claus,
My name is Marshall. I am a boy and I am already 4 years old!! I live in the great city of .... Of course, that's in ..., United States, but I'll bet you knew that!! This year I've been so good that I should really be on the 'Nice' List!!
Santa Claus, some things I might like for Christmas this year are:
- Racetrack;
- train tracks; and,
- Spiderman game for my V.Smile.
Santa Claus, I almost forgot to say... When can I visit you at the North Pole?
Love, Marshall

P.S. The reindeer say "Thank You!" for the nice treats! I hope you don't mind, but I had a bit of carrot and celery too. After all, even Santa eats his veggies!
1 comment:
What a CUTE return letter! They make it sound so personalized! Awesome!!
Post a Comment