Sunday, December 14, 2008

52 Blessings Project, Week 50

I'm SO grateful for sleep!! Don't those pillows look comfy? I love pillows, but what I love even more is that Marshall has slept through the night 2 NIGHTS IN A ROW IN HIS OWN BED!!!!! This hasn't happened in several months and I'm so grateful it did. Now, don't start getting it into your head that it will last. I'm not a pessimist, just a realist. This boy goes through cycles. Perhaps his poor sleep cycle was just really long this time. Or, maybe we'll be lucky and the sleeping through the night will last. Either way, I'm grateful for 2 nights in a row. Baby steps to sleeping..

3 comments:

MommyMert said...

WOoHoOOO!! Hope you enjoyed the concert. I loved it. xo

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Awesome blessing! Here's to more nights!

big8smiley said...

I'm so happy for you! I hope it lasts, although I'm a realist too and I'd have to see it happen for a couple of months before I really believed it for myself. However, you take what you can get, right? :)