We woke up to snow this morning. It was just barely dusting the sidewalks and streets so I ignored it. We laid around being lazy, playing some Playstation and eating breakfast late. Then I looked out the window again and it was REALLY coming down this time. We had a HUGE snowstorm today and it snowed all day. After breakfast and a few jobs, the boys and I got our snow stuff on and out we went. We built snowmen, I shoveled half the driveway (my back is really killing from that) and the boys started a snowfort. We had a great day.
Here's Nate with his snowman (Super Snowman). We put Marshall's Superman/Batman cape on the Snowman.


Here is Marshall standing next to the snowman I made. Unfortunately, I didn't make it that effectively and it fell later. I tried rebuilding it later but it was too late in the evening and the snow wasn't pack snow by then.

We can't wait to play in the snow again tomorrow. I just hope it doesn't snow on the driveway anymore. I can't shovel any more.
2 comments:
wow! that is one huge snowman. I need to tell you that Jacob came home telling me he had SO much fun with Nathan and concluded by stating "Nathan is a really good friend mom! we like ALOT of the same things." Thanks for inviting both the boys over. We'll definitely have to get them together more. wish it worked out better with Marshall and Mason but maybe with practice.....
Wow! How did you get your snowman so tall? We have tried on a few different occasions to build a snowman and it will never pack. I'm glad it worked for you! Sounds like a fun day. :)
Post a Comment