So cute! I didn't get cards out either. Not looking good for next year either. ha ha!!Merry Christmas!!!
These things are sooo goofy!!! :) Thanks for sharing and finding my blog! It'll be fun to have a way to stay in touch!
Love your family photo above! Merry Christmas!
Maybe I should have tried doing one of these too! Once again, I bought the cards and even addressed a few, but never mailed them! Dang@
Sweet! I didn't even get that far this year. Give yourself a pat on the back!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute! I didn't get cards out either. Not looking good for next year either. ha ha!!
Merry Christmas!!!
These things are sooo goofy!!! :) Thanks for sharing and finding my blog! It'll be fun to have a way to stay in touch!
Love your family photo above! Merry Christmas!
Maybe I should have tried doing one of these too! Once again, I bought the cards and even addressed a few, but never mailed them! Dang@
Sweet! I didn't even get that far this year. Give yourself a pat on the back!
Post a Comment