Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Phone Trouble


We are having trouble with our phones lately. I'll be on the phone talking and thinking things are fine but then the person on the other end says I'm cutting out and they can't hear me at all. It is very frustrating and I'm not sure if the problem is my phone or Vonage. I know many people who don't have a land line anymore, just cell phones. I'm seriously considering this because I feel like we are totally wasting our money. Vonage is about $30 a month for unlimited long distance. That has been really nice for the times when Brian's Mom calls and we talk for a few hours but mostly I think it's not worth it. How do you know if the problem is your phones or your phone service? If you are one who just has cell phones, why did you get rid of your land line?

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

We don't have a land line. We just use our cell phones. When we moved, we just never set up a land line. I don't see the point in paying a cell phone bill and a land line bill. The only frustration is that our cell phone signal isn't the greatest in our house, and we have a lot of dropped calls, but other than that if you have enough minutes on your cell phone to accommodate your needs, I think it's a great idea.

Susan said...

I say go for the cell phones! It is way better than a land line. First, it is practically the same price. And you can take it with you anywhere. When you have the same service as someone that calls, then that doesn't take away from your minutes. We just had cell phones when we met, and when we got married, we didn't want to get rid of our cell phones because that was how everyone knew how to get a hold of us. And we sure weren't going to pay for a land line in addition and that we weren't going to use. People already had one way to get a hold of us, and that phone is always with us. It works out great, I don't think we will ever get a land line. And if you have a cell phone, you can join the texting world!