I got this tag from a friend. It's not too bad. All you have to do is post your favorite Christmas songs from YouTube. So, here are some of my favorites. I can't add the Mormon Tabernacle Choir ones because they won't embed but here are some of my other favorites.
Billy Gillman singing O Holy Night. He was only 10 at the time but WOW WHAT A VOICE!
I also like this song. It's called, "There's A New Kid in Town".
Grown Up Christmas List sung by Amy Grant
Breath of Heaven by Amy Grant. I love this song because it makes you really think about how Mary felt.
The absolute BEST version of O Holy Night won't let me embed. So here's the link- O Holy Night
I tag whoever. If you want to do this tag, let me know so I can see what you chose as your favorites.
1 comment:
Breathe of Heaven by Amy Grant is one of my all time favorite Christmas songs!
Post a Comment