Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some Pretty Awesome Christmas Music

This is what's playing in the CD player of my van whenever I'm driving. Here's a video but they won't let me embed it. DARN IT!
I Saw Three Ships- Organ Solo

Twelve Days of Christmas (SO WORTH WATCHING)

Deck the Halls (I love The King's Singers!!)

The First Nowell

Rejoice and Be Merry

O Holy Night- The most beautiful version I think I've ever heard!!
That's only part of the CD. It's heavenly I tell you, HEAVENLY! I've been listening to it every day since Thanksgiving and I'm still not tired of it.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love me some good Christmas music!!

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog but it's all makeup combined with a good hair day I tell ya! (which is why I like makeup so much..I'm a schlumpadink most of the time!) ha ha

and just so you know I think you look really cute! I especially love your "smilin eyes"...some people have eyes that light up their face and you got 'em girl!

big8smiley said...

I agree with you about the O Holy Night! That is one of my all-time favorite Christmas songs. I was there at this performance and I was absolutely melted into my seat. Jeremy had to mop me up at the end of it. I recorded the devotional on the following Sunday when they replayed it on TV and I just played it over and over and over again. Jeremy was quite patient with me!