Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Four Must Be Our Lucky Number

Marshall didn't make it past four nights in a row of sleeping through the night but I'm still really happy that he slept that many nights in a row. Last night could be my fault. I let the boys watch the original "How The Grinch Stole Christmas". It's almost Christmas and I wanted them to get a chance to watch it. So I'm back to the regular routine tonight.
One of the hardest things to deal with regarding Marshall is that he's always different!! Just when you think you've got a handle on things, he changes. His moods cycle, his sleep schedule goes from pretty bad to horrible, and he pretty much refuses to eat anything! I love this little boy that keeps me guessing.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Bummer it was only four nights!

I hope the regular routine helps get him back in line.

It'd be nice if we had a handbook on our special kids. WOW would it be easier!!

beckee said...

I am so glad you have a blog! I love it! I have one as well, but it is set to private. I will send you an invite for it so you can check it out if you want to.

Vidal's Nest said...

Hopefully he will be back on track and you can get him in his own bed! I have two kids in my bed still and it's hard! Hang in there.

big8smiley said...

I'm sorry it only lasted 4 nights - but do you feel at all rejuvenated from your 4 nights of sleep? I hope so. I hope for your sake that you can get it back to where he sleeps again. I think the Christmas season is difficult for that too because there is so much new stimuli for kids. Good luck!