Monday, December 8, 2008

Funny Kids



A while ago I took Nate and Marshall to eat lunch and play. Nate and I were talking about the play area and what is up there. He said, "I know this place like the back of my head." I laughed and laughed. I think you meant HAND, Nate.




Today after church, Marshall was racing us home and he won. Then he decided I was going too slow so he said, "You guys are slow and I am speedo!" Oh. My. Gosh! I laughed SO HARD!! Silly, silly boys.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Love it! Too funny.

Julie said...

Thats funny! Im sad they are splitting out pack. You were so awesome!

Britt said...

SO I know It's really only an upper body shot but Nathan looks SO TALL and trim. Almost like a teenager who just shot up a few inches.
I think one reason we have kids is so we will have many more reasons to laugh. Glad yours are doing the job for you. Funny boys!!

big8smiley said...

Both of those comments are so cute! They are trying to be grown up. Maybe you ought to sit down with them and go over correct phrasing. LOL