Friday, December 5, 2008

One Man's Trash...

You know how it goes. One man's trash is another man's treasure! My neighbor was getting rid of a huge garbage bag full of toys her grandkids don't play with. SCORE!! I got stocking stuffers for the boys. I'm all about free stuff!! I'm hoping to buy a hotwheels racetrack for Marshall from someone in Orem. I found it on KSL's classifieds. They are only asking $7. I can do $7!! It's gonna be a small Christmas here but that's OK. The boys don't NEED much. They will be happy with the few things they do get and it will help us keep in mind the true meaning of Christmas. We will have fun playing games with Nathan and playing cars and trains and bad guys with Marshall.

4 comments:

big8smiley said...

Wow! You seriously scored big! The racetrack for $7 is a steal. We wanted to get one of those for our Nathan too. I'm so happy for you to be so hooked up. :)

Aprilyn said...

I didn't get the track. She sold it at 8am to someone else. Dang it! I'll just have to keep looking. There are some killer deals on there.

Rhonda said...

I'm all about free too! Sorry you didn't get the track but keep looking!

We are having a garage sale tomorrow to hopefuly raise some Xmas dough. wish me luck!

Cindy Price said...

I'm glad you found some deals!! Frugal is the way to go, especially now a days!!

The shirt is in the mail!!