It's December. It's supposed to snow. It doesn't feel like December yet. Probably because there is no snow!! The weatherman has promised snow for the next few days. He better be right. I've got 2 boys who desperately need to build a snowman and trudge around in the snow to work off some excess energy. I even cleaned up the toys and junk in the backyard so we'd be ready. Ok, we're ready. SNOW!
4 comments:
My kids are dying for it to snow. Hope it snows so they can have fun while we are toasty warm inside filming them build a snowman.
Woo hoo...here it comes!!!!
Oh NO!!! We have a bunch at our house now. I'm not a snow person - let it snow in the mountains!
Your wish comes true today!!!!
My Carly has been lamenting. It doesn't seem like Christmastime!!!!!
She was so happy today to get bundled up for her snowy walk to school.
Post a Comment