I have to write this down. I don't ever want to forget it. Marshall slept through the night for the 4th night in a row!!!!! I'm SO HAPPY!! This is a first. I hope he keeps sleeping. It's so nice.
Wow! That's awesome! Is he doing it on his own or is he having some help? Like maybe you're rocking him to sleep with a big rock? (Just kidding..I know you would use a REALLY big rock!)
4 comments:
I'm so glad to hear this milestone has come for you. Sleep is a gift.
Wow! That's awesome! Is he doing it on his own or is he having some help? Like maybe you're rocking him to sleep with a big rock? (Just kidding..I know you would use a REALLY big rock!)
Yay Marshall!!!
AWESOME!!! How did you do it??
SWEET! Does it make him happier in the morning?
Post a Comment