Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Pictures

I'm crazy busy lately. Today is my day to clean the kitchen so you'll just have to look at my Christmas pictures and I'll post again later.Nathan as Samuel the Lamanite on Christmas Eve.We were Mary and Joseph but my head covering fell off.
Marshall was the inkeeper and the angel but right now he was just being silly. This part of our evening took WAY too long for his attention span. But hey, when you have the attention span of a gnat, everything is way too long. I love that little goofy smile.
The loot is ready! Thanks to Santa (Grandma Judy) the boys got more gifts than they would have otherwise. She wanted them to have warmer coats. Thanks to generous people on Freecycle, I got Nathan a telescope that just needed a few parts. He loved it. I'll see if I have a picture of that. If not, I did take a video of him which I'll post later.

He was SO happy to get a new, really warm coat. Thank-you Santa!
Lego Batman for his Playstation! He's saying, "AWESOME!!"
Marshall wasn't as animated as Nathan about the presents but he seemed to be happy about Christmas.

Marshall got a Spiderman coat (so warm!!) and Spiderman hat too. He loves it! He loves Spiderman. He also got 2 Spiderman shirts. (Thanks Grandma Judy, I mean, Santa.)

I think Marshall's favorite present was his 2 racetracks I got. I got one on KSL.com Classifieds and the other on Craigslist. Hooray for used gifts that are still decent. I love the price! I'll post videos later. That's all I can get done now. Off to the kitchen!!

5 comments:

heather said...

I love Marshall's faces! Hooray for the racetrack, hopefully it will provide hours of entertainment!

LyndiLou said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :) It looks like you guys had lots of fun! I'm glad!

Julie said...

Looks like you had a nice Christmas. Cute pictures

Jamie said...

love the christmas pictures. You guys look great in your dressing up. we didn't do the dress up part but I'd like to try that next year with our bethlehem dinner.
sounds like it was a nice day and I'm glad for you!

big8smiley said...

What a great Chrismtas! The attention span of a gnat makes me laugh. That's such a funny way to put it! :)