Monday, January 5, 2009

My Word For The Year

I want to sum up my goals for this year in one word: PREPARED. That is what I'm trying to do with all my goals. I want to have a closer relationship with my Heavenly Father and my Savior, Jesus Christ. I want to attend the temple more often. I want to make sure we have a complete 72-hour Emergency Kit and more food storage. It's hard to have food storage when some months we're just barely scraping by but somehow I've got to try harder. I also plan to read the Sunday School and Relief Society lessons each week so I'm better prepared to listen, learn and partake of the Spirit.

3 comments:

LyndiLou said...

April... these are GREAT ideas!!! :) Good luck with being more prepared! It's a very worthy goal!

Julie said...

That's a great word. I've got my word all ready just have to post it.

big8smiley said...

You can do it!