..A VERY happy boy! Someone from freecycle ended up fixing my broken trampoline for me so I have one now. It doesn't have a handle or pads on the sides but it will have to do for now. Marshall jumps on it ALL THE TIME! Did I mention this boy CRAVES jumping and deep pressure? He still squishes his head into the corner of his bed every night to go to sleep. I'm so grateful that we have this trampoline and I hope to at least fix some sort of padding on the sides before he breaks an ankle or something. This is him showing his friend how boys jump.
I don't have sound on my digital camera but I had to take this anyway. He jumps like this all day. I'm not kidding. He spends probably 80% of the day jumping. He plays, then jumps, then we play something else but it usually involves jumping again. :) He wears me out!!
8 comments:
Maybe I need a trampoline in my house, it looks like it expends a lot of energy for little boys. I've taken to sending Collin to running stairs. Everytime he gets hyper I say, "go run five flights", and he does.
That's so great. I'm glad you got what you needed for your cute little guy!
That's so great Aprilyn! I'm glad he's got the tramp he deserves. Wait, that didn't sound right. I shouldn't use our nickname for trampoline in blogger comments. sorry!
I ought to look into getting one of those for Benj. The boys energy is KILLIN' ME!
Aprilyn that is AWESOME! Freecycle is awesome! How nice of someone to fix it for you!
It's great to see your happy family! Your boys are darling. thanks for letting me know about your blog, I'll add you to my list! Marisa
Aprilyn,
I am sure that being Marshall's mom has special challenges, but wow, he is so lucky to have you. I think Heavenly Father picked you special to fulfill the role of being his mom. And I'm sure he has a fabulous and strong spirit. You can definitely feel of his strength just in the way you share about him.
Whether or not there are more children for you, you have the kind of mothering heart that I am sure Heavenly Father appreciates. I know He is so pleased with all you do with what you have, and the cheerfulness that you do it with.
Thanks for your example.
What a relief for you and for the neighbors downstairs too, I'm sure. I can tell he just loves that trampoline! We have a mini trampoline at our house too and I love watching the kids get their energy out on it. It's so non-destructive.
Post a Comment