Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Biggest Loser Week 2
There is a 3 way tie for first place but at least I'm one of them!! I lost another pound putting me at 4% now. That's even without exercising for a few days because I was sore from the car accident. I'm back on track today though. Brian and I are doing Aerobics in the mornings together and we're even trying Yoga at night. This was Brian's idea. For those of you who know him, you'll be shocked. Yoga is not for sissies, that's for sure. The Biggest Loser report shows 12 people in the running. Do you realize what that means?? If I win, I get $180. I want to win!!!
Labels:
biggest loser
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
woohoo. keep it up!! Good luck, and you're right...yoga is NOT for sissies. tough stuff.
you GO girl!! So awesome!! I found out today that my thyroid is off again-which is likely affecting me. The scale didn't reflect my efforts for the week. I worked out a lot and ate GREAT. Normally with that combo I could have even done even better than I did. Hmm. I'm happier for you than I am for me! :) Agreed-I did yoga once-it was SO hard.
Hooray! I want you to pull ahead and take the win!!! I can't believe you are doing aerobics AND yoga! Yes, you make me really proud. :)
Post a Comment