That's a great video. Sounds like parents are pretty excited too!!
That was priceless! You couldn't ask for a better reaction.
Marshall: WHOA!Nathan: OH MY GOSH!super cool reactions! Looks like they are all happy campers this year, eh?! THe look onNathan's face is priceless!
That's very cute! So has he used it a plenty?
He hasn't had a clear night yet. We're crossing our fingers for tonight!!
What a fun Christmas morning! I always wanted a telescope. I will definitely have to use Nathan's when I come to visit this summer!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's a great video. Sounds like parents are pretty excited too!!
That was priceless! You couldn't ask for a better reaction.
Marshall: WHOA!
Nathan: OH MY GOSH!
super cool reactions! Looks like they are all happy campers this year, eh?! THe look onNathan's face is priceless!
That's very cute! So has he used it a plenty?
He hasn't had a clear night yet. We're crossing our fingers for tonight!!
What a fun Christmas morning!
I always wanted a telescope. I will definitely have to use Nathan's when I come to visit this summer!
Post a Comment