Wednesday, January 14, 2009
The Biggest Loser
I want to be the Biggest Loser!! That doesn't sound good, does it? Oh but it is. You see, a friend of mine invited me to join with her and a group of people that are competing to lose the most weight in 8 weeks. Each person has to pay an entry fee of $15 and the person who has lost the biggest percentage of weight after the 8 weeks, wins the jackpot! There are 8 people in the running and so far I'm tied with 2 other people for the lead after one week. I've lost 3% in one week and that's just with eating smaller portions. This week I started really trying to exercise every day. When I eat, I've been eating bigger servings of fruits and vegetables and smaller servings of the main dish. So far it's working for me. I'll update this blog each week to tell you how I'm doing. I want to be the biggest loser. If I win, I'll spend that money on clothes since I need them pretty badly. My T-Shirts all have holes in the armpits.
Labels:
biggest loser
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHHHH. I want to be the biggest loser!! Seriously! My gym is doing one in Feb that I'm really excited about. But is it too late to join yours? (I'm sure it is...) GO YOU. So impressive!!
Good job & good luck!
Good luck, that sounds very motivating and like fun, you're going to do awesome.
And I'm embarassed that I've missed your tags, my brain has been fried for the past year, and I think I've worn out that excuse in all aspects of my life!
good luck aprilyn! You'll do great! Basically eating smaller portions of the bad stuff, more portions of the good stuff, and moving more often and with more intensity is the way to go and you're already there. great job!
I hope you win!
I can't wait to see your progress! I'm so excited for you!!
Post a Comment