We are planning a vacation to Naperville, Illinois where I grew up. I am SOOO excited!! We are going because Young Naperville Singers is having a special concert to honor my mother. You see, my Mom is the one who started the choir many many years ago. I was in 4th grade when she organized the choir. I grew up singing in the choir and I loved it. In 1991, we moved from Naperville to Bountiful, Utah and I've been in Utah ever since. I was able to go back and visit once but it has been a very long time. My boys have never been there and I'm ready to take them there!! We plan on going to Chicago to see The Sears Tower and The Museum of Science and Industry. I know Nathan will love the museum. I'm sure Marshall will just be happy to run around wherever he can. I just have to figure out all the details now.
We plan to drive and camp halfway and pitch our tent at a KOA campground. We also plan to go to Nauvoo and Omaha, Nebraska, where we will visit Winter Quarters. Too bad we can't get someone to come along to babysit the boys so Brian and I could go to the Nauvoo Illinois Temple and the Winter Quarters Nebraska Temple. That would be awesome!
2 comments:
You can go to Winter Quarters temple if you want-I live in Omaha, and would be happy to watch your boys for you to go to the temple if we can work it out.
SWEET! That will be an amazing vacation!! We took a similar vacation when I was little and camped all the way. It will be a great experience.
Post a Comment