Marshall said he never wants to get in another crash ever again!! I don't blame him! He was in one on the freeway with my mother-in-law back in April of last year. Poor kid!! Ugh.
I'm feeling better today. I'm not nearly as sore as I was but there is still a sore spot on my chest that hurts. I will see my doctor next week if it still hurts.
I never want to get in another crash either. In fact, I'm quite nervous about driving again. I don't want to do it but I will because I have to.
6 comments:
So scary!! Glad everyone is safe and nothing more serious came of it. Sorry about the $$ though, will insurance pay for it at all??
We're waiting to get the official police report. The police said that based on witness reports, it looks like the other guy was at fault. If that's the case, his insurance will pay for the repairs. If they find me at fault, we have a $500 deductible and then they pay for the rest. I'm still holding out hope that the other guy was at fault.
I understand about you be nervous. Joey was in a car accident about a year ago. Right after the accident he was scared about driving because he kept replaying the whole scence in his head. I went driving with him a few times until he was able to relax again. It took 2-3 months but he can drive just fine again.
I know that the Lord can give you the strength and peace you need to drive again.
yeah it took me about 6 months before I didn't check every driveway for someone backing out (that's how I was hit over the summer) and I cringe when I see a car coming at me from the side even when they have a stop sign I'm so nervous they'll run it (happens all the time in my neighborhood). ANyway, once my neck started feeling some better I relaxed a little bit. You'll just be a little touchy for a while behind the wheel.
Ugh! Sometimes the look of $1800 can make you so sick! I hate looking at expenses like that. I'm still glad you are OK and I hope the little aches and pains are able to just go away on their own.
I am glad everyone is okay...I totally understand the whole car wreck thing...at least your car made out better than mine did...
hugs
Post a Comment