Saturday, January 10, 2009
Benefit Concert for Nie is Coming to Provo
For all those who want something fun to do for Family Night on Monday, Feb. 2nd, I have just the thing for you. There is a benefit concert being held to help Christian and Stephanie Nielson, the couple who were severely burned in a plane crash. Mindy Gledhill will be singing with special guests The Thrillionaires. There will also be a silent auction before the show with items you can bid on. One thing I know they will have is some jewelry made by Dr. Laura and a couple of signed books too. Liken the Scriptures is auctioning off a couple of DVD's, my friend Heather Gardner is offering a photo shoot, and my friend Debbie, owner of Elliot's Preemie Tees will be donating a couple of layettes. Those are just the few things I know about. I'm sure there will be much more. So go to Mindy Gledhill's website and click the events tab for more details.
Labels:
benefit concert,
Nielson family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment