Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm In The Lead!!

The Biggest Loser results are here for week 3 and I am in the lead 5% weight loss!! That's even with eating all my fries at Red Robin!! Brian and I have been calculating calories for each meal and snack so we only eat 1,700 calories or less. We do aerobics in the morning and yoga at night. It's really paying off!! I really think I'm gonna win this one!

8 comments:

Cindy Price said...

Wow Hoo!!! Keep up the good work!!

RebeccaVert said...

YES!!! way to go!!! Im excited for you!! Keep up the great work!!!

Yes we live in Orem....South Orem actually....Im sure the kids (my boys anyways) would love to play with your little guys!! Maybe on a warm day we can hit up a park or something?? that would be alot of fun!!!

LyndiLou said...

Aprilyn... way to go!!! :) I'm happy for you!!!

LyndiLou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

You rock!!!

Amy said...

I'm so impressed. Great job!

Rhonda said...

you are inspiring me Aprilyn. I haven't been able to exercise as much as I like because my back hurts so bad but I try to do it when the pain is only moderate. Bad idea. I ran last night and after 1 1/5 miles I was so tired that I wasn't picking up my feet high enough. Totally got up close and personal with the concrete after hitting my foot on an uneven sidewalk crack. ugh. left knee took most of the impact. OW. good news: my back isn't any worse than it was which was my biggest fear!

so I'll just watch what I eat even more carefully for the next couple of days while I rest my aching and swollen knee. lol

big8smiley said...

SWEET! When do we get to see a progress picture? I'm so excited. I wish you could come work out with me now that you are getting into it!!