Sunday, August 10, 2008

52 Blessings Project, Week 32



Nathan recently started using a Peak Flow Meter and we're sure glad he did! We found out he was having serious asthma symptoms and we had to quickly increase his controller meds. Thankfully he is fine now and the doctor said he just barely escaped having a major asthma attack. We thought Nathan only had Cough Variant Asthma but we just found out he has typical asthma too. So, he's back on his medicine and doing well.

4 comments:

Cindy Price said...

Asthma can be scary! I'm glad that it's under control for Nate!!

Vidal's Nest said...

I didn't even know what that was a picture of until I read the comment before me! Asthma is so scary! Looks like he has it under control!

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

I'm so glad that Nathan is enduring that asthma as well as he is. Good job to you and Brian, as well!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Scary! Good thing you got everything under control.