Yup. I do. Mine is going nuts today though. My family will remember this annoying heart problem I have. It's called Supraventricular Tachycardia
I have been on medication for it since I was 12. I think it was 12. Is that right, Dad?
Anyway, I had a lot of trouble while I was pregnant with Marshall but after he was born, it settled down and I was able to even get off my meds. Weeelll, that looks like it was a bad idea. My heart has been racing all day with no signs of stopping. I'm completely worn out and have been sleeping most of the day. Weird, I know. SO, if you don't see a post for a few days, I'm Ok. Just really, really tired. It would be so great if the docs could actually SEE this problem happening.
6 comments:
Geesh! I didn't know that about you. I hope you're feeling better soon! Rest up.
yikes aprilyn...rest up!
My good friend has a heart condition she just calls VT..not sure if it's the same thing or similar but she's ditched the meds due to side effects (they make her sleepy and she has 7 kids to tend to all day and can't nap all the time).
They've talked to her about putting a defibrilator in but she hasn't agreed to it yet. Have they ever talked to you about that? Or is your prob that you just need to slow your heartrate? Her rhythm was irregular.
Wow, I hope you're okay, that's a little scary!
To answer your question about the hair cutting, I typically will use the razor around the back and sides, and then trim the top with scissors. The hair cut my boys have now is by far not very good. I can usually blend better by changing the length of the razor attachments as I get higher on their heads. Hope that helps.
Sheesh girl! Take care of yourself! I hope you feel better soon!
Oh, my, Aprilyn!! Guess what, Evan has had episodes of supraventricular tachycardia!! So, I know what that is all about. It can be scary stuff. But the doctors say that it is mostly annoying. Evan had to wear an "event" monitor for a whole month. In Evan's case it went away, so he didn't have to take medication, they said it could happen again tomorrow or in two weeks, or four months or ten years of never again. Nice, huh??
I, on the other hand have been having the opposite problem. Bradycardia, a very slow heart rate. I will be seeing a cardiologist next week. Have you been to the doctor??
I didnt know you had that! My best friend in high school has that exact thing. Sorry you were so tired, looks like the meds were good for it. :( Hopefully you got a blessing. xo
Post a Comment