Tuesday, August 19, 2008

God Be With You Till We Meet Again


My previous post was about the young couple who were in a plane crash. This is Doug Kinneard. He was the other pilot. I am touched by the strength of this family. I think we need to remember them all in our prayers. From what I read here, he was a wonderful man who was very loved and will be sorely missed. We are so blessed to know that life doesn't end when you die. Families can and will be together forever.

2 comments:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

When I read his story last night I was so sad for his family, yet encouraged by their strength. They sound like an amazing family. God will be with them, through this and forever.

Vidal's Nest said...

So sad! I have a lot of friends who have read their blog! There is comfort in knowing we can be together again someday!