Sunday, August 24, 2008

High School Tag

My friend Heather tagged me. I actually went to 2 different High Schools. For my first 2 years, I was at Naperville North High School. My last 2 yrs were spent at Woods Cross High School. So here goes:
1. Did you date someone from your school?
I didn't really date.

2.What kind of car did you drive? When I went to Woods Cross, I got to sometimes drive the family van. Most of the time I took the bus.

3.Were you a party animal? Not at all. I do recall going to a few sleepover parties but that was just with my Young Women's classes I think.

4.Were you considered a flirt? I doubt it but one of my best friends at Naperville North sure was. :)

5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was always in choir. I sing Alto because I find soprano too boring.

6. Were you a nerd? I don't think so, but I did look pretty dorky back then. I'm pretty sure we all did though.

7. Were you on any varsity teams? No, I never tried anything.

8. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope, but I did have horrible grades at Naperville North. That all changed when I moved to Utah. Schools out here are a BREEZE!

9. Can you still sing the fight song? No, I can't remember the one for Naperville North and I don't think I ever learned the one for Woods Cross. Did they even have one?!

10. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Mazzarella was my health teacher and I liked him because he was kind to me and he was impressed with my desire to stand against abortion for any reason.

11. Where did you sit during lunch? At a table?! Uh, in the lunchroom. I remember, it was either my freshman or sophmore year, my friends and I were sitting at a table together and we got laughing. I don't remember what was so funny but I could NOT stop laughing!! I laughed so hard my stomach hurt but they kept making me laugh more. Good times people, good times.

12. What was your school's full name? Naperville North High School and Woods Cross High School.

13. School mascot? North- Husky, WX- wildcat

14. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yeah and if I did, I'd TRY more things. I'd try getting better grades and be involved more in the school.

15. What do you remember most about graduation? My Dad and my sisters were there. My friend Delsa came too. I remember being so scared that I was going to fall flat on my face! Thankfully, I made it without falling once.

16. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't think WX had one. If we did, I don't remember skipping.

17. Were you in any clubs? I tried Key Club for a bit. I also tried German Club. I was in my Mom's choir Young Naperville Singers so I was pretty busy with that.

18. Have you gained some weight since then? Unfortunately, yes. I'm working on losing it though.

19. Who was your prom date? I didn't get invited. I never went to a boys' choice dance.

20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I already missed it and No, I wasn't planning on going. I don't really have ties to that school. I'd like to go to a reunion from my first H.S. though.

I tag everyone who wants to do this. Let me know in my comments section if you're going to do it so I can read about it! :)

1 comment:

heather said...

Thanks for playing tag! GO Wildcats!!!! That is so neat that your mom had a singing group.