Friday, August 1, 2008

Making the Cut





I've decided to stop spending so much money on haircuts for the boys. I think I can do it. I hope I can do it. Here is what they look like now.

3 comments:

Kerry and Dave said...

So, do you cut their hair? If so, I'm impressed! I'm also impressed with you listening to the B of M on your MP3 (that's what I have too!) instead of music. That's what I should do in order to multi-task!

Aprilyn said...

This is my second time attempting to cut hair. Poor Nathan got a really bad haircut once. Marshall's is easy..just a quick buzz and he was done. I messed up Nathan's a bit but I hope Brian can help me fix it. My Mom always cut the boys' hair. It's SUCH a huge savings!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been cutting my little ones hair since the beginning. My 5 year old still fights us on it. You did a really good job! I also do my hubbies hair as well :)