Well, sort of. Marshall's hair was easy. He kept asking for me to make him bald. That would have been really easy but I didn't want him getting sunburned on his head.
Nathan's hair was more difficult. He didn't want a buzz. I did the best I could. The sides and back need improvement but I think overall, it's not bad for a beginner! It's definitely worth the savings!
It's always difficult to learn how to cut boy's hair, especially if you don't have any experience. After a lot of practicing on my own people I think I finally got it down myself. So much better than paying for a haircut though!
Wow! Way to go! I think their hair looks just fine. I've been cutting Jeremy's hair for years and the first couple times were sure nothing to shout about. It has saved a lot of money.
2 comments:
It's always difficult to learn how to cut boy's hair, especially if you don't have any experience. After a lot of practicing on my own people I think I finally got it down myself. So much better than paying for a haircut though!
Wow! Way to go! I think their hair looks just fine. I've been cutting Jeremy's hair for years and the first couple times were sure nothing to shout about. It has saved a lot of money.
Post a Comment