Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nie Nie Day



Bloggers everywhere have declared today, Nie Nie Day in honor of Stephanie (Nie Nie) and Christian Nielson who were severely burned in a plane crash in Arizona. Unfortunately, I have nothing to offer so I will just link everyone else to the silent auctios that I know about.
Are you a BYU fan? Stephanie's sister is auctioning off a signed BYU Football and a helmet. See her stuff here.

Momentary Madness will be hosting a silent auction for people in the metro Pheonix area. She hasn't posted it yet today but check it soon. She does AMAZING work on cakes. Check out some of her cakes to give you an idea of what to expect.

Jen is offering a beautiful quilt for a little girl. You can see it here along with other auctions that may not be on other lists.

Design Mom has put together a huge list of participants in categories to help you find what you might be after. As she said, it's not about what you think the item is actually worth. This is about raising money to help a young couple in need. Stephanie and Christian are looking at MONTHS and MONTHS of hospital stays, surgeries, etc. Please do what you can do to help.

I could hold my own silent auction. Does anyone want to borrow Marshall for a day? He's silly and funny and immensely entertaining! Hehehe. Just kidding. He's all mine. Nathan too. You can't have them.

No comments: